Jana Land

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Spring Fever



Today is a beautiful day! It's almost 70 degrees and sunny. It's very windy, but at least it's not cold. The best thing about today is that I only had to work until 1:00. Ususally the weather is crappy when I have a day off. This morning looked like it was going to be the same old thing. It even drizzled a little bit, but it took a turn for the better. I don't really have any big plans. All of my friends are at work so I don't know what to do. I may go to the park later on with Peanut, but I'm not sure because I just cleaned out all the dog hair from my car.
I just want to get outside and enjoy the day.
I made it through the dentist appointment yesterday. I didn't even get weak! I just lsat there and focused on the flowers on the wallpaper. The girl asked me about every five seconds if I was alright. I'm pretty sure that I have the whole office freaked out. I still don't understand this whole train wreck and what it means, but I had another incident. Chad and I were standing outside yesterday and I was telling him about the tractor trailer clip on the news. As I was telling the story, a train went by about 15 feet from us. It wasn't one of those slow moving trains. It was one of those that look like a huge bullet flashing by. Now, I don't want to make this a big deal, but where is this coming from? How ironic is all of this?I guess it's just another crazy thing that only happens in Jana Land. If I ever have grandchildren or even children, I am going to have so many stories to tell. They will probably look at me like I am the dad from "Big Fish", except all of my stories are real.
I missed the Real World the other night. I saw about five minutes of it. I didn't even make it to the part when they first get to the house. I woke up half way through, but I just went back to sleep. I'm sure that it will be on sometime this week. I just hope that I catch it. I was excited because I was actually able to watch Oprah today. I haven't seen it for at least 6 months and I have to admit that I'm a little disappointed with the show today. Oh well, I'm going to enjoy the rest of this beautiful, sunny day!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home