Jana Land

Monday, February 20, 2006

2006 Winter Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends

OK Phil, I do have to work during the day. Unfortunately I am restricted to work e-mail only while I'm there. Where's your update? Since I don't really have much to write about today, I am going to respond to Megan's e-mail as a post. I usually don't like these type of e-mails, but I thought it would be a good way for those of you who don't know me that well to get to know me better. If any of you want to fill it out with your responses and e-mail it to me, that would be great. Obviuosly, not much happened today. Here is the e-mail.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:30 I have to work at 7:00 on Mondays.
2. Dimaonds or Pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? American Wedding, it's been forever!
4. What is your favorite TV Show? Friends, The Office and The Biggest Loser
5. What did you have for breakfast? Breakfast Lean Pocket

6. What it your middle name? Elizabeth
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Can chili count?
8. What foods do you dislike? Tuna, salmon and most fishy seafood
9. Favorite chips? Salt and Vinegar
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? James Blunt
11. What kind of car do you drive? 2005 Mazda 3
12. Favorite sandwich? Turkey, slice of colby cheese and honey mustard
13. What characteristics do you despise? Selfish, dishonest, stupid and snobby
14. What are your favorite clothes? Sweatpants
15. If you go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Anywhere warm
16. What color is your bathroom? Green w/palm trees
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Not that big on brands anymore. Just whatever looks ok.
18. Where would you want to retire? Don't know. I am only 23!
19. Favorite time of day? Evenings after work. Mornings are great in the summer.
20. Where were you born? Pittsburgh, PA
21. Favorite sport to watch? Football, as long as there is beer
22. Who do you least expect to send this back? Probably everyone because I can't believe I am doing it.
23. Who will be the first to respond? Nobody!
24. Coke or Pepsi? Coke (Sorry Phil and Jon)
25. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning person unless I've been up all night
26. Any new and exciting news you would like to share with everyone? Not a damn thing. Otherwise I would be writing about that and not doing this e-mail.
27. What did you want to be when you were little? Work for Candid Camera. I still want to!!!
28. What is your best childhood memory? Anything with my family. They are great!
29. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Kroger, Laredo Steakhouse, Applebee's, Pro Eyes Optometry, Mac's, Hank's and Enterprise
30. Nicknames? Banker, Jana Banana and Jana Spanker. There actually many more, but we'll leave it at that.
31. Number and location of piecings? 8 in my ears
32. Eye color? Blue
33. Ever been to Africa? Nope
34. Ever been toilet papering? Not that I remember.
35. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
36. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
37. Favorite Restaurant? Tidewater
38. Favorite flower? Doesn't matter, I love flowers!
39. Favorite ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip
40. Favorite fast food resaurant? I don't eat fast food much, but I love Chick Fil A
41. Which store would you chose to max out your credit card? I could do it any store, but I think Target would be the best.
42. Bedtime? 9:00 to 10:30, unless it's the weekend
43. Who are you most curious about their responses to the questionnaire? Anyone who answers. I love to learn new things about people.
44. Last person you went to dinner with? It's usually just me and Peanut at home for dinner. The last time I had dinner with someone was with my dad and brother last week, but it was at my parent's house. I think New Year's was probably the last time I went out for dinner.
45. What are you listening to right now? Wife Swap on ABC. I love Reality TV!
46. What is your favorite color? Blue
47. How many tattoos do you have? 0 and I probably will never get one because I hate pain.
48. Who was the last e-mail you got before this one? It was actually from my friend Rea telling me that I am a dork because of this blog...ha ha!
49. How many people are you sending this to? Whoever reads my blog. So maybe 2 or 3 : )
50. What time did you finish this e-mai?l 8:15

Wow, that so wasn't as much fun as it looks! I'm going to stop now so I can get ready for my test in the morning. Thanks Megan for the e-mail!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber Moles said...

Ok Jana. You started out great with multiple updates a day. Now you've gone 2 days with nothing. You've set a standard for yourself that you have to live up to. We all completed your little survey, now I want more!

February 22, 2006 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home