Jana Land

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Powerball


Someone won The Powerball and it wasn't me! I really thought I had the winning ticket in my purse. I never played the lottery until this week and I wish I never did because it's not that much fun when you don't win. I've been thinking about what I would do with the money. Of course I would give to charity, my family, friends and all that good stuff, but what would I do for fun? Here is a list of just a few things that I would do with the money.

1. QUIT MY JOB!
2. Buy Hank's and the movie theater next door
3. Move somewhere warm after I travel the world
4. Buy a Kia Sorento for Mike and smash out all of the windows. Of course I would have another for him that didn't have smashed windows. I may even buy him his Kia Sorento race track.
5. Buy a speed skating suit for Patrick to wear, with either cowboy boots or rollerblades, on the streets of Huntington. This is something I may do anyway because it would be worth every penny. Patrick, I know that one in the picture isn't flourescent green, but it may be harder to find than I originally thought.
6. Buy Bell Biv Devoe
7. Make an outfit out of money and wear it just to piss people off
8. Buy Candid Camera. It is my dream to work for this show.
9. Find something better to do than update this blog

Now I am just getting mad because I didn't win. I guess I could check my ticket to see if I at least got the powerball number right. Crap! I didn't even get that. Well, I might as well just go back to bed. I'm not a millionaire so there's no point in me staying awake any longer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amber Moles said...

I love Jana Land! Thanks for giving me something else to do at work!

February 19, 2006 12:13 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Maybe you could create Amber Land at work and give me something to do! Oh by the way, I already have a surprise in store for next year's trip. You're going to love it!

February 19, 2006 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home