Jana Land

Saturday, February 18, 2006

My Favorite Things

I am up from my nap now and I am feeling more up to this blog thing than I was earlier. I stayed out a little later than I expected last night and I had to work this morning. It was only 4 hours, but it seemed like much more. Anyway, I have had my nap and I feel much better now.

I'll start "Favorite Things" out with one of my favorite pictures. This one is of me and my sister, Terra. It was taken last summer at her going away party. She moved to South Carolina last August. At first it was hard to get used to because we've never been more than an hour away from each other.

Favorite TV Shows: Old-Friends (Hands down) New-The Office, The Biggest Loser and The Best Week Ever

Favorite Movies: What About Bob?, Hope Floats, When Harry Met Sally and Uptown Girls

Favorite Song: Bell Biv Devoe, Poison

Favorite Radio Station: On Sirius, Channel 12 (Super Shuffle). Well, it is now thanks to the ski trip.

Favorite Game: Catch Phrase and Scene It, thanks to the ski trip again.

Favorite Color: Blue

Favorite Day of the Week: Sunday, I never have to work

Favorite Month of the Year: Ocotober, it's my birthday and I love the fall

Favorite Food: Chili

Favorite Vacation Spot: Anywhere warm

Favorite Outfit: Pajamas, I would wear them everywhere if I could

Favorite Sport: Tennis

OK, I am really bored with this right now, so I am going to stop with the favorite things. I just saw something really funny on VH1. It was on that Web Junk 20 show. It was a clip of Ken Jennings on Jeopardy. Ken answered, "What is a hoe?" to "A gardening tool with a long handle and also known as an immoral pleasure seeker." That may not be the exact wording, but it was pretty funny! I've never watched this show before, but I think I need to more often. OK, I am really bored right now. Tomorrow I might do a recap of 2006 so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home