Jana Land

Saturday, February 18, 2006

One More For The Day


I promise this is the last one for today. I just got off the phone with my sister and she met Vanna White's parents last week! Like I said earlier, she lives in South Carolina. Her and one her friends from work went out on Valentine's Day to a sports bar across the street. It was Vanna White's parents' anniversary. To make a long story short, they ended up meeting and my sister is invited to the family reunion this summer, which Vanna will be attending. I am so jealous. I may be a dork, but I love Wheel of Fortune. I have always wanted to be a contestant on that show. She got a picture on her digital camera. When she learns how to upload her pictures to her computer I will put it on here for everyone to see. OK, I am done for the day.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drunk Girl,

Last time I saw you were giving out hand jobs in the parking lot for $1 to Mike.

February 19, 2006 3:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vanna White sucks because I f*cked Bob Barker.

February 19, 2006 3:42 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

Alright guys, really funny. You're just jealous because I beat you in darts all night long. Patrick, did you write the last comment?

February 19, 2006 3:47 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

I need to explain Patrick's comment so nobody gets the wrong idea. First, for some crazy reason drunk girl is a nickname I have rightfully earned. Second, Patrick was making promises to people to try to get me to lose the game. His plan didn't work. I was not in the parking lot because I was too busy inside kicking ass.

February 19, 2006 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home