Jana Land

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Still Bored


This is my cat, Bella. She likes to sleep on my dresser or on my pillow. I can't believe how bored I have been these past two days. I think it's because I haven't had anything to do. It was nice for a change, but I really need some kind of chore or something to do. Of course tomorrow when I get to work I will be wishing for today. I woke up from a nap today and when I walked downstairs there was a book in 5 million pieces. I guess Peanut got bored with her chew toys and now she prefers paper. She knew that she had done wrong because as soon as I looked at her and said "bad girl", she ran upstairs. That's what this photo is. After she finally came out of my room, she sat at the top of the stairs with the saddest face. She hasn't done anything like this for awhile. She also ripped off her Steelers bandana that my sister made for her. Needless to say, I wasn't happy with her today.




I never went over that stuff that I needed to for work. I started looking at it and it made my head hurt. Oh well, I think I'll be ok. I am watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. I love this show! I got hooked on it when there was a marathon on one day. Ever since, I have loved it. Nothing else happened today. I am going to finish watching this show and probably go to bed. I have to get up at 5:30 on Mondays.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peanut looks so cute groveling to you.
Ha!
Meg D

February 20, 2006 9:01 AM  
Blogger Philip Deskins said...

*sigh* its been almost 12 hours without an update!
What gives?!

February 20, 2006 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home