Jana Land

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I Love Sundays!

I can't believe that this weekend has gone by as fast as it has. It has been a good weekend. Of course I went out Friday night, but I also went out last night. I usually use Saturday to recover from Friday, but I met my mom, dad, and gramma for lunch yesterday in Teays Valley. Then I went and spent way too much money, but I needed to get some more clothes for work.

Amber just called and she is going to bring Dixie to meet Peanut. For those of you who don't know who Amber and Dixie are, I'll explain. Amber is my best friend from high school and obviously Dixie is her dog (look to the right). Thanks Phil for the picture. Amber lives in Lexington, but she went home this weekend. She is going to stop by on her way back through so they can meet. I'm not sure how it is going to go, but I think it's a disaster waiting to happen. I'm not worried about Dixie. It's my crazy ass dog that scares me. I don't know what is going on in her head sometimes. I woke up this morning and she had chewed up a beer coolie, some tylenol and bandaids. I didn't even know I had the tylenol or the bandaids so who knows where she got them. Maybe she found a first aid kit somewhere.
This weekend was like "Hank's Gone Wild". Friday night is usually the crazy night and Saturday is more low key. It started out that way, but by the end it was the complete opposite. We decided to play a little game that got started by Holly taking pictures of herself. The picture to the left isn't part of the game, but I thought it was funny. I know that I was drunk because not only did I think of turning this into a game, I participated and it was a lot of fun. If anyone wants to play the game, send me an e-mail and if you're lucky I will send it to you when I get it together. That is my next mission for the day. Wow, what an exciting day! Maybe I should get another job. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from this weekend.

I bet nobody can guess what song I was dancing to in this picture. Actually everyone probably can.
Do the right thing! I want a tooth in my hand right now! Scottie's eyes are so funny in this picture.

I stopped writing because Amber and Dixie came. I have some pictures, but I have to wait for camera battery to charge, so I am going to wait on that entry. I am going to Target and then I will write about the experience when I get back. Also, Amber is starting a blog!!! I am so excited. I am addicted to these damn blogs now. I'll make you wait for the name. It's a really good title and I'm not saying that just because I helped her name it. I'll be back in a little bit with more on the meeting of Dixie and Peanut...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home