Jana Land

Monday, March 13, 2006

Ligers, Tigons and Bears...Oh My!

Nothing exciting happened at all today. As a matter of fact, this has been the most boring Monday of my life. Usually Mondays are so crazy that I don't have time to breathe. Today was the complete opposite. I don't know if I am just bored with my job or if there just isn't enough work for me to do. It wouldn't be so bad if I had Internet access at work, but I am not granted that until I am a Branch Manager. The most exciting part of my day was the internal audit phone call which took up about 30 minutes of my precious work time. I have to go to training tomorrow so maybe that will help diminish some of the office boredom when I get back on Wednesday. Although I was bored out of mind at work today, I did learn that a liger really does exist. I thought that it was only something on Napoleon Dynamite. We were looking at these pictures today and my boss said, "that is a huge cat!" It doesn't seem that funny now, but if you would have heard the way he said it, you would have laughed too. There are also tigons. The difference between the two has something to do with gender and breeding.

I really don't have much to write about, so I am going to list a few things I have learned in the past couple of days.

The obvious, ligers do exist, but only about 4 in the entire United States.

Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Surive" was the number one song this week in 1979. My girls at Hank's will appreciate this!

When you ride a mechanical bull on Saturday night, your legs do not feel better by Monday. They may actually feel worse.

I now require more than one night off to recover from five nights out. Damn I am getting old!

This may be the most boring and pointless entry ever.

I am bored!!!



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jana-the more entries I read, the more I can't wait to get to see you. Only a few more weeks! YEAH!

March 13, 2006 9:35 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Woo hoo!

March 13, 2006 9:39 PM  
Blogger Amber Moles said...

Cute title, Jana.

March 14, 2006 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home