Jana Land

Friday, March 03, 2006

I Have A Dream...


I'm on my lunch break and I usually don't have time to write an entry, but I do today. First, the picture to the left is just a picture that a friend sent me and I thought it was adorable. In case you can't tell, they are baby porcupines.
Moving along, I had some very strange dreams last night. The first one that sticks out in my mind is the one about my neighbor's little boy, Braden. He's about 3 and he is so cute. I'm not sure why I had this dream, but it's pretty funny. Of course I will tell it and it sounds good in my head, but others won't understand. Just another prime example of Jana Land. I've been known to tell "fireworks stories". It's just a nickname a friend gave my stories a few years ago. He said that they start out good, they usually have a good story, but then they just fizzle away. It's very true. I have a horrible time telling my stories, but they are quite enetertaining if you understand them. Anyway, back to the dream. I was at my apartment and Cara came to the door and told me not to let Braden in. She said that he's been going around the neighborhood with dirty hands and asking if he can use the sink. Cara said not to fall for it because it is a way for his mom to find a babysitter. So this sweet little boy asked me if he could wash his hands and I told him no. He left, but then he came back. He was not backing down so I fell for it and I got stuck watching him. Not so bad, huh? Well, it turns out he was the meanest little kid. His eyes turned red! I can't remember what he did that was so wrong, but I remember him saying something like, "Ha, ha! You should have listen to Cara, you dumb girl!" It was kind of scary!
I also had a dream that Kat and I were fighting over the same guy. I don't remember what he was like or even what his name was, but he ended up picking me! Sorry Meow! I think there was some kind of a prom involved or some kind of dance. Not really sure on the details of that. Kind of random, but funny too!
Another dream I remember was about a Ski Trip. We went on a Ski Trip to Nitro, WV. For those of you who aren't familiar with Nitro, there is nothing there! So we went on this trip (it was all the Ski Trip 2006 people) and I was so excited that I forgot to pack the important things like a toothbrush, contact solution, deodorant, etc. I guess I called my dad and he was bringing me stuff. He was at the door and he said, "Drug Patrol" and everyone freaked out. My dad came in, laughed at everyone and became everyone's new favorite ski tripper. A lot of it is blurry, but another part that sticks out is Amber. She kept asking people to take pictures of her feet! She got mad when anyone would take a picture of anything else. Jon had a bunch of pictures of her feet, but he accidentally erased all of them and she got so pissed. How random is this dream? I think I might be having Ski Trip Wihdrawal. It was the one month anniversary. Have a good day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Amber Moles said...

This is really funny Jana, ironically I don't have any pictures of my feet. Maybe I should take some.

March 03, 2006 12:14 PM  
Blogger B$ said...

Jana Land is indeed a strange and magical place.

March 03, 2006 4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jana- are you sure those arent hedgehogs??? My friend had them and they always curled up in a ball like that. Just wondered.

March 03, 2006 11:49 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

They could be. Whatever they are, they are cute!

March 04, 2006 1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home