Jana Land

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

MU Tailgate!!!


Sorry for delay on a Jana Land update, but I have been having problems with my DSL again. I finally had the patience to call tonight and I'm back! This past weekend we played Hofstra and we WON!!! Of course, I had a ticket and never made it into the game. The best part is the tailgating and I had plenty of that. Kelly also has some pictures on her blog, including the guy getting arrested. I didn't take too many with my camera, but here they are:
Me, Becky, Kelly, Cara, ?, Judi ad Katie

Chris and some dumbass WVU fan (Patrick)

Me and Pork Chop


Rea braided my hair to look like hers. It only lasted about 15 seconds before I tore them out.

After the game we went to Hank's. I thought we left around 10:00, but apparently it was 12:30. Damn, I was trooper that night. I drank for almost 12 hours and, no Cara, I did not puke! I can't wait for more games. Bring on the tailgates!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

You didn't take a lot of pics because you were too drunk! : ) I can't wait until the next tailgate!

September 13, 2006 9:29 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

You took 209 because you were drunk! Funny how that works :)

September 14, 2006 7:46 AM  
Blogger Thwacko said...

Sometimes I'm glad I don't go out in public more often.

September 24, 2006 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home