Jana Land

Sunday, July 23, 2006

I'm So Bored!!!

Well, it's another Sunday and I am bored out of my mind. This weekend was the same as always...just another weekend. I did branch out last night and go to a bar that I usually don't go to. I ended up singing a lot of karaoke. I sang everything from Gold Digger to some rock songs I don't know to some country songs that I should have never attempted. They were begging for people to sing so of course that was bad news. Give me a little alcohol and a microphone and it can get very ugly. I don't really have much else to say so I am just going to post a few pictures from this weekend.

This was actually last weekend at The Union for Beth Anne's birthday. What a lovely group!

We don't know who this guy is, but we thought it would be funny to take pictures with his ass!

I was so excited to see Patrick because I hadn't seen him in over a month. It seemed like eternity! I am just sad that I missed him singing and dancing.

Me and Beth Anne. We kicked the boys asses last night in darts. Four for Four...Go Team Ovaries!!!

Awww...isn't she lovely?

9 Comments:

Blogger Philip Deskins said...

Cure for boredom: Pool Party in Kentucky!

July 24, 2006 7:52 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

When is it? I'll be there if at all possible!

July 24, 2006 7:54 PM  
Blogger Philip Deskins said...

check yo email!

July 24, 2006 8:14 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

I'm on it!

July 24, 2006 8:30 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

OK, so I must have deleted your e-mail in between all of my "enlarge your penis", "meet black singles", and "get out of debt" e-mails. Will you please send it to me again?

July 24, 2006 8:34 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

I really want to come, but I probably have to work. Someone else is leaving work so I will have to work that day and there is noone else that can do it for me. I am working on it, but it doesn't look good. If I do come I wouldn't be able to make it until the evening, but that's still an oprion. I'm working on getting Amber there, but that's also not looking good. Damnit!

July 27, 2006 1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... 93 saab dash removal Alaska welding jobs cyber patrol cybersitter safesurf websense Cybersitter remote control how to crack parental control Verizon wireless best phone plans Celexa after oophorectomy Photo id card printers parental control Xanax drug test control parental teen Articles and incorporation and missouri Tennis desktop wallpaper Warnings on zyprexa and risperdal and seroquel Distant education

February 07, 2007 11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... phentermine 37.5 mg tramadol sailing ship model parts ottawa water heater install Free big boobs galleries large tits movie url glucosamine arthritis pain relief arthritis pain relief 1st modafinil cheap

February 21, 2007 6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

April 26, 2007 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home