Jana Land

Saturday, June 10, 2006

It Wasn't Me!

Somebody fell in the river last night at Holderby's Landing and drowned. I just want to let everyone know that it wasn't me. A few people worried that it may be me or my friends. I am happy to say that we were not at that bar last night. I'm not sure who it was or what happened, but rest assured I am alive and kicking today. Cara is also alive and kicking...barely! I have actually had a very productive day so far. By noon I had already gone to the liqour store, tanning bed, gym, dollar store, Kroger and I even stopped in at work. I have also made about a hundred Jello shots and some pasta salad for the party tonight. Oh yeah, I also did two loads of laundry and loaded the dishwasher. Wow, typing all of that made me tired. I am going to take a nap now!
Happy Birthday, Rea! I can't wait until tonight! Mmmm...Jello for dinner sounds like a great idea!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Did you ever get your biscuit?

June 12, 2006 3:08 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Yeah...lol...I had to go myself though!

June 12, 2006 7:36 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Party closer to me and I'll get it next time!

June 12, 2006 10:49 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

OK, we'll just have it at your house. I am trying to update this damn this, but everytime I upload pictures, my Internet shuts down. I'll work on it again today.

June 13, 2006 5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home