Jana Land

Saturday, June 03, 2006

I'm Going To Myrtle Beach!


Pack the flip flops and the shorts. Yeah! I am finally going to take a much needed vacation. I never realized how much it would suck to have a real job and not be able to take a week off whenever I wanted to (i.e. Applebee's). I already have July 4th off so it works out perfect for me to take the 3rd and 5th off as well. Other good news is that I thouget I only had two paid days off until September, but I actually have three! I was very excited to hear that. As of right now I am only going to use two of them and save the other for a rainy day. I plan to leave either Friday the 30th after work or Saturday the 1st super early in the morning and come back on Wednesday the 5th. Who knows, I may get down there and not want to come back. Eeverybody get the moving trucks ready! Anyone up for moving the black couch? Just kidding, I think the couch will have to retire for the next move. I don't know who is going with me yet. So far, it's just me. We went to Myrtle Beach two years ago for July 4th and it was a great time! I'm sure this year will be too! I am so excited because I need to get out of here and away from work more than ever. Hopefully, I'll come back and not want to blow up the office anymore.

6 Comments:

Blogger Amber Moles said...

I'm so jealous.

June 03, 2006 8:58 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Amber, do you want to go with me? I need a buddy for the trip!

June 03, 2006 10:57 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Where are ya gonna stay?

We are going the end of July. Some beach house of a customer's of Damon's. Gotta go to the Pavillion before it closes!

June 05, 2006 12:38 AM  
Blogger Amber Moles said...

The Pavillion is closing?!

June 05, 2006 10:29 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

I heard something about the Pavillion closing. More reason for Amber to go! I am staying with my sister in North Myrtle.

June 05, 2006 1:28 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Yep, this is it's last year! : (

June 05, 2006 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home