Jana Land

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Good Luck, Daddy Riko!

Well, this is a double feature. Erik's birthday is tomorrow and he is moving this weekend. All I have to say about the move is, "Good Luck!" You are going to need it with Terra. I have been there and done that. It's can get very ugly at times. Dad said that you were going to need a preist to go with you!
For those of you who don't know, Erik is my sister's boyfriend. They have been dating for decades now and it's about time they get married (hint, hint...) Anyway, I just wanted to post a few pictures of him to say goodbye and Happy Birthday. I realized that the hardest task in the world is to find a picture of Erik without a goofy face. He is always doing something funny in pictures. As much as I hate to admit it, I will miss him and all of his smartass comments.
Erik, I was going to buy you something, but then I decided that my car was enough of a present! OK I lied, I do have one more surprise for you. Hmmm...what will it be? Will it be a smoked meaty knuckle? A rubber arm? A picture of my grandmother in a thong? A picture of you and an old girlfriend? Some dinosaurs? Oh my, this is going to be fun!!! Prepare yourself. I am going to pay you back for all of the years of torture!
OK, enough with that before I give myself away. Just keep in mind that you will love what I have in store for you.




Happy Birthday and Goodbye, Daddy Riko! I'll see you on Saturday!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Erik and good luck on the move!
rea

May 26, 2006 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jana, I am not THAT hard to live with! (just for that low blow - you spelled priest wrong!)Anyway...I can't wait to see what you have in store for ole Daddy Riko! See you soon. Love ya, Terra
PS When are you moving down?

May 26, 2006 12:22 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Damn, I usually do have a drink in my hand for most pictures. We'll have to work on that!

May 26, 2006 6:31 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Look no further! I have two pictures with Jana not drinking...at least not alcohol!

May 30, 2006 1:34 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

That's right, I was drinking Crystal Light and everyone else had a beer! What's going on?

May 30, 2006 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home