Jana Land

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Congratulations, Ben and Sabrina!

They tied the knot! Ben and Sabrina got married last Saturday, May 13th. It was a very nice ceremony and reception. Sabrina looked beautiful! The wedding took place at a church in Sissonville. After the reception, we all went to a bar in Charleston. Everyone had a great time and I am so happy for Ben and Sabrina. I met Ben almost four years ago when I started working at Applebee's. Sabrina didn't come along until later, but I sure am glad that she did! These two are such a great couple. Congratulations!


Ben and Sabrina

Ben and Sabrina, again!

Jess and Justin

We all got hotel rooms in Charleston that night. It was nice to get away for the evening even though we were only in Charleston. Before we went out, we played some Catch Phrase, which is one of my favorite past times especially with my Applebuddies. We went to The Sound Factory in Charleston. I hadn't been there before, but I really have a great time. After we closed down the bar, we headed back to the hotel. From what I remember, some of us stayed up for a little bit and some passed out. I do remember a security guard coming to the door, but I don't think we were being that loud. I think it was the girls next door that had a bachelorette party. Oh yeah, one of them looked in our room and asked, "Is this prom?" I'm not sure whether we should have taken that as a compliment or an insult. Oh well, we had fun!

Me with the bride and groom


Big Gay Bill also made an appearance


Katie, Rea, Jess and Me


My sister's boyfriend, Erik, even showed up

This weekend was also spent with a few friends from out of town. Of course, Jess and Hunter came in town from NC for Ben and Sabrina's wedding. Katie and Billy also came in from Columbus for Ben and Sabrina. Ashley came in from Pittsburgh for her friend, Amy's wedding. Kat also came in town from Maine for Amy's wedding. The weekend flew by, but it was good to see everyone. It was like a miniature Apple Reunion. Ashley, Kat, Rea, Jamey, Socks and I went to lunch Saturday afternoon. I think we were all a little drunk from the night before so we all decided a bloody mary would be the best cure. I could have easily stayed at the bar all day, but we had to go get ready for the weddings. I really miss everyone and I wish that they could all move back! I just got some good news, but I am not allowed to tell anyone! Maybe the secret will be revealed in an upcoming blog entry...


Me, Ashley and Kat

That's the weekend summary. I had more pictures than words for once. I have to go study for my grill next week. The grill is an all day interview I have to pass to become Management Assistant. I'm not really that nervous, but I haven't studied yet so that will probably change soon. Wish me luck!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the hell-fire is the secret???
rea

May 17, 2006 9:58 AM  
Blogger Amber Moles said...

Spill your guts! Really Jana, I can't stand the suspense!

May 17, 2006 10:31 AM  
Blogger The Film Geek said...

Are those Xmas lights up at the wedding?

May 17, 2006 5:05 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I"m not going to wish you good luck until you tell your secret! : )

May 17, 2006 5:25 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

My lips are sealed! Marc, it was actually a really pretty backdrop.

May 17, 2006 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home