Jana Land

Monday, April 24, 2006

Oops...I Forgot Something!


Wow, how could I forget about the wonderful cookout I went to on Friday night? It was such a great time! I can't believe that I did not mention it in Jana Land! How foolish am I? Well, I will tell you how the evening went. A customer called 10 minutes before we closed and told us their rental car broke down. It just so happened that she lived very close to where the cookout took place. Since my assistant manager was also attending, I took the car to the customer and he picked me up there. This left me 15-20 minutes away from my car. We weren't planning on staying long, but that never works out for me. The cookout was hosted by Candlewick at Krissy's house. We had a fun-filled evening with "Orange Shimmies", which eventually turned into "Blue Shimmies", beer, food and some loud annoying frogs! Krissy hasn't cleaned up her pool yet so there were a few frogs that decided to make it their new home. It was funny because they would stop making noise whenever someone walked around the pool. Then, they would wait until we were back on the deck and start their shit again. Like I said, it was a fun evening. I didn't even make it Hank's on a Friday night! The best part of the evening was waking up at 4:30 to someone trying to steal my blanket (it's ok, Lori)! After I finally came to my senses I realized that "my ride" had left me there. I wouldn't have been so mad except for the fact that I specifically asked them to wake me up when they were leaving. I get very worried about my dog and I was so pissed that they didn't wake me up to leave. I ended up taking a cab back to my car, which took an hour just to come and pick me up. Everyone knows that I hate riding in cabs by myself, especially at 5:30 in the morning out in the middle of nowhere. To beat that, "my ride" did not call me until about 2:00 the next day with some bullshit excuses. So there you go, are you happy now? You got a mention in my blog!!!!! I hope this makes your day!

On a side note, thanks Krissy for having us at your house. Lori, it's really ok that you tried to steal my ONLY blanket. I had a really good time on Saturday! To all of my friends, I am sorry that I can't mention every single one of you in my entries. If I posted everything I did and I everyone I hang out with, I would never have time to do those things. Please accept my apologies for the past and the future. Oh yeah, if you don't like what I post on here, DON'T READ IT! It's here for the my friends to read. If you feel left out, write your own damn entry about your cookout!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

OUCH! Just so you know...I would never leave you!

April 25, 2006 10:05 PM  
Blogger B$ said...

That's why you don't tug on Superman's cape or piss off Jana. JB, Keepin' It Real!

April 26, 2006 5:36 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

Thanks Kelly! That's right, Brett. Don't piss off JB!

April 26, 2006 12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Shit! That was awesome.
rea

April 27, 2006 9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

true statement Cara!
rea

April 28, 2006 8:40 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

Cara, why didn't you write an entry about my "Get Well Soon Before You Get Sick" Party? Do you not want people to know that you are friends with me?

April 28, 2006 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home