Jana Land

Friday, March 31, 2006

It's Just Freakin' Unbelievable!

The one Friday night I do not go out and who does Cara talk to? Yep, you guessed it...
Matthew McConaughey!!! I have been out every single Friday night as long as I can remember. Why, on this night, did I choose to stay in? Why did I say no on this night? I am so unbelievably upset that I could cry. I just can't believe it! It's just another exmple of the luck that I have. Why did this week have to be one of the most stressful and draining weeks of my life? I always have energy for Hank's, but just not tonight. I know there will be many more nights to meet him, but I will have a hard time getting over this particular night. Cara said that he walked into Hank's for a brief moment and then he walked out. Hank's is a small bar and she said it was crowded tonight. Cara followed him to St. Mark's (a bar down the street). She said she was standing by the restrooms and she realized that he was three feet away from her. She approached him by putting her hand on his shoulder. At this point, I probably would have pissed my pants, but she said she kept her cool. She said that a bunch of twenty year old, tan, big boobed girls were staring at her wondering how the hell she was talking to them. She said, "Those skinny, young, big boobed, tan bitches can kiss my big, fat, white ass!" She welcomed him to Huntington and wanted to make sure that he was having a good time. He raised his beer to Cara and said that he had only been here about 30 minutes, but so far he was. We figured that Hank's was probably the first place that he went in Huntington. I knew that he would be there at some point and everyone laughed at me. Why did it have to be the night I stayed home? I may never get over this! There is a block party tomorow on 4th Ave. (in front of Hank's) to introduce the stars. I am planning on going down there early so maybe I will get my chance then.

I just got a text message from Sarah that said, "I just touched the big m! More later! Whoo!" Damn, why am I at home writing a stupid blog entry? I am half tempted to get a shower and get my ass dowtown.
On another note, I almost became a mother again today. Rea found a sweet little puppy in the parking lot this morning. She brought it by work today and I didn't want to let him go. He was so sweet and cute. He just layed on me and slept. I have never seen a puppy as calm as this one. If I had a house with a fenced in yard, he would have been mine. I thought I was going to have to take him for the weekend until we found a home for it, but I didn't. Todd found a guy that wanted to give it to his kids. He layed in a box for a couple of hours until Todd left. We got him out for a little bit to run around. I tried to talk John into letting us have him as an office mascot, he wasn't going for that idea. Here are a few pics of the little guy!


He hid in our safe until John made us take him out.

Well, that's all I have. It's now 12:45 and I'm on my way out the door. I knew I couldn't stay home on a Friday night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Philip Deskins said...

Well alright, alright

April 01, 2006 8:35 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

Cara, everyone will find our how hot and charming he is at my wedding! No plans have been made yet, but I can be flexible for this.

April 02, 2006 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home