Jana Land

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Happy Hour From Hell

One or two drinks turned into 6 hours last night. The guys from the office and I went to a local restaurant for “business appreciation night”. Of course, I told myself I only wanted to drink one or two beers, but that never happens. Krissy and Candlewick also met us there. I had a good time last night, but not so much today. To make a long story short, we ended the evening at Stats. Jess met us there after she gave me some bad news. Her and her husband are moving to NC in two weeks. It's something they have been thinking of, but they just decided to do it out of the blue. Candlewick sang “Baby Got Back” with my assistant manager (see pictures) who was coincidentally “ate bad chicken” yesterday. I’m not a doctor, but I am going to lean towards too much liquor and leave the chicken out of it. Don’t blame the chicken, Dustin! It’s your own fault.
WVU plays tonight at 9:40. I was planning on making it out to watch the game. The way things are looking, I am not going to make it anywhere except my bed.
That’s about all I have for now. I can’t wait until this day is over and my head hits the pillow!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home