Jana Land

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Where's The Green Beer?



Another St. Patrick's Day has come and gone and I have yet to drink green beer. Do people still drink green beer? If so, where can I get it? Maybe next year I'll have to go to a different bar. Just joking, I'm not going anywhere else! This year was a little more low key than the past, but I still had a good time. I hope everyone else did as well. I was reminded this week of last year's St. Patty's Day extravaganza. I had a job interview the day after with Philip Morris. Of course, I got drunker than I expected and was still drunk the next day for the interview. Shockingly enough, I didn't get the job! The lady that did the interview loved me, but I guess that wasn't enough. She recommended me to her daughter's law firm and they called me a couple of days later. They caught me by surprise so I didn't do so well. I was laying in bed sick and my eyes were so bloodshot when I showed up for the interview. I was completely unprepared for this and blew it. I wonder if I would have been sober for the Philip Morris interview what would have happened. Oh well, that's in the past now. I learned my lesson and that is to go to job interviews sober!

Here are a few pictures from last night. I don't really have any crazy, off-the-wall, Jana stories to tell. Maybe some will come to me as time goes by.




Rea and I did not plan to wear shirts that were so much alike. I promise!


The girls took a break for picture time.

The infamous "Candlewick"

This looks like a low budget glamour shot. Oh yeah, that's Kelly

6 Comments:

Blogger B$ said...

Excellent use of the color green and nice pics as well.

March 18, 2006 4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jan- There is plenty of green beer in Savannah, GA. I can not believe you missed it! I have never been to anything like it. Pack up your stuff and get down here to Myrtle Beach! You have missed trips to Florida and now GA! I miss you.
Terra

March 19, 2006 9:32 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Terra-I miss you too! Dad already called me worried about moving. He knows my lease is up in September and he said he was getting prepared! We'll see what happens...

March 20, 2006 12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jana- how was your "After St. Patty's Day party" trip in Lexington? Did you get left over green beer there by chance?!
rea

March 21, 2006 8:19 AM  
Blogger Amber Moles said...

It's already Thursday and there's still no mention of your trip to Lexington. I'm disappointed.

March 23, 2006 4:28 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

My damn internet has been down all week. I'll try to update tonight, but I'm having problems with the pics.

March 23, 2006 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home