Jana Land

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Someone Please Take This Microphone Away!

Amber came in town last night. No special reason, just to hang out with her soulmate (me). Of course we started out at Hank's. After awhile we went to Sharkey's to sing, which is always a good time. Amber decided not to embarrass herself this week, but I couldn't resist. When it comes to karaoke, I am a microphone whore. I think that I am a fabulous singer when I'm drunk, but in fact I am horrible! I think I sang a couple of songs, but the only one I remember is 9 to 5. Amber's cousin, Dwight also joined in on the singing. I don't know what he sang, but I know he did because I have pictures. Candlewick sang Piece of Shit Car, Baby Got Back (again) and Summer Lovin'. Amber and I almost got in a fight with the bartender because our tabs were so much. I don't care about having a high tab, but they charged us for stuff we didn't even drink. The fight ended by me ripping up my credit card receipt and a little bit of yelling. This is way out of character for me, but it was bullshit. That about sums up the evening. Not much to write about, but we had a great time as always!



Soulmates

Hank and I may also be soulmates

THE STARS OF THE EVENING

Of course, me...
Dwight...


and Candlewick (Andrew)!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me or does Hank look similar to Jack Nickelson's version of the Joker in that pic?

March 27, 2006 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home