Jana Land

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! Peanut is very excited because she gets to see her cousins today! Terra is leaving tomorrow to go back to SC so she won't get to see Denardo for awhile. I thought my brother was going to be home for Easter with his dog, but he's not going to be here. That's ok with me though. Gemini is a cool dog, but Peanut doesn't care for him more than two minutes. He is still a puppy and Peanut is starting to calm down a little (Thank God!) They make me nervous sometimes because they get a little grumpy with each other. My brother also makes me nervous because he has a temper from hell and he has attacked my dog a few times.



My brother's boxer, Gemini



My sister and her rat dog, Donatella

I was going to go home last night, but I decided to stay in Huntington and go out. Of course, I had a good time. The guy in the picture below, I don't know his name, cracked us up last night. Cara's cigarettes were sitting by me and he asked him he could have one of my cigarettes. I said, "They're not mine, but sure!" It just so happens that Cara had bought me some candy cigarettes and they were also sitting on the bar. Cara looked at me and said, "Why don't you give him one of your cigarettes?" So I held up the candy cigarettes and asked him if he prefer those. He said, "I don't care", so I gave him one. He put it in his mouth and was about to light it. It was so funny that I told him I was taking a picture of him to put on my blog.


This tastes like candy!

Cara, Patrick and I decided to go down to ICON last night because Patrick wanted to dance and when Patrick says dance, you dance! We had a great time. At first we were the only people on the dance floor, but once everyone saw our moves, they couldn't resist. Soon there was a lot of ass shakin' going on. We ran into Steve down there (see first picture below) also.

Man, Steve, you've got the moves!


Somebody call the police because Patrick stole Steve's moves!

I'm not sure if Cara is dancing or if she's having a hard time holding up her head!


This is a picture of Ashley and I at ICON Wednesday night. She was in town last week and I didn't get a chance to post anything about her trip. We didn't get to hang out as much as we usually do, but I still had a good time. I miss you Ashley and I'm sorry I didn't get to hang out much. I'll see you in Pittsburgh for a Pirates game!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to ask Cara to do her Drag Show dance! She'll do it but she has to be drunk first!

Kelly

April 18, 2006 3:35 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

I would like find out!

April 18, 2006 8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like I said, get her drunk and take her to a dance club...that's all I have to say! Cara, get off the crack!

April 18, 2006 10:07 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Jana,

you've inspired me. check out my new blog...http://kelly-adventures.blogspot.com/

April 18, 2006 10:44 PM  
Blogger The Film Geek said...

Man...Cara's dance looked way too familiar.

April 21, 2006 9:08 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Your picture might be the funniest of all!

April 23, 2006 1:16 PM  
Anonymous true incest stories said...

He was a lucky superhero and all thanks toStephanie who had invited him over to save Lazy Townfrom well, from being Lazy. After he finished depositing his cum intomy body, he continued to fuck me but he now fucked me slower andslower until he went soft and slid out of my cunt.
erotic mom stories
young adult celebrity sex stories
xxx stories father son
free sex and incest stories
sex stories interracial bwwm
He was a lucky superhero and all thanks toStephanie who had invited him over to save Lazy Townfrom well, from being Lazy. After he finished depositing his cum intomy body, he continued to fuck me but he now fucked me slower andslower until he went soft and slid out of my cunt.

December 04, 2010 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home