Jana Land

Friday, April 28, 2006

Dum, dum, dum...The Day Is Here!!!

OK everyone, the day is here! I have made it until the actual day without passing out! In less than two hours I will be at the dentist having my wisdom teeth taken out. I'm surprisingly not as bad as I thought I was going to be. I got about 10 hours of sleep last night, which is a first in a long time. I've been a little itchy because it sometimes happens when I am nervous, but I'll take that any day over puking. Well, I have to go get ready. If anybody want some cheap entertainment, call me this afternoon.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Film Geek said...

Hope you recover quickly, Jana.

April 28, 2006 10:01 AM  
Blogger Amber Moles said...

Good Luck Jana! I'm gonna take you up on the entertaining phone call this afternoon! I can always use a little trip to Jana Land.

April 28, 2006 10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Jana, you can do it!
rea

April 28, 2006 12:38 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Hope you are feeling better soon so we can party!

April 28, 2006 4:45 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Thanks Cara...I haven't had the energy to update, but I was planning on doing that tomorrow when I hopefully return to Huntingon. For now, I am going back to sleep. Goodnight : )

April 29, 2006 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home