Jana Land

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Woo Hoo!

Woo hoo, I passed! I went through one of the most horrible interview/tests I have ever had in my life. Basically it was eight hours, eight departments, ass ripping, much anticipation and a whole lot of pressure. I did it and I have received another promotion. I am well on my way to being rich, which is my ultimate goal in life anyway. OK, so I still have a long way to go, but I'm going. Tonight I am going to recuperate from the week filled with stress and shot nerves. This almost caused me to develop a heart condition!


This is my "Woo hoo, I passed!" picture

Needless to say, I went out last night immediately after I got back in town. Anyway, I am going to relax tonight and thank God that I am through with this. From here on, it's interviews only for promotions. No tests, no set format, all I have to do is be me. Well, maybe that isn't the best idea!

Hey Cara, I am watching American Idol! Oh yeah, here's your "Woo hoo, I'm not supposed to be out" picture! You almost look as scary as that child! Just kidding.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Film Geek said...

Congrats on the interview
thing-y.Hope you get rich soon, I need a loan.

May 25, 2006 1:33 PM  
Blogger The Film Geek said...

Cara has Runaway Bride eyes!

May 25, 2006 1:35 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

So you're going to be the runaway honeymooner. By the way, you already have the tiara! Who cares if it's plastic and it lights up?

May 25, 2006 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home