Jana Land

Thursday, July 13, 2006

So You Had A Bad Day...

I thought yesterday was a bad day at work until I got to work today. My boss wrote me up! OK, so maybe it's not a good idea that I have only been his assistant manager for three weeks and I have already been written up, but maybe I'm not that surprised it hasn't happened earlier. My boss is never wrong! It may also not be in my favor to talk to him when we are out at a bar. A couple of months back I saw him and I went off about how pissed I would be if he didn't pick me for the position. Or maybe it didn't help when I saw him out last Friday night and I told him, "I quit." Maybe I have brought some of this upon myself, but I did not bring this one on. I was simply listening to the assistant manager at another branch and I got wrote up for it. I know he's not my boss, but I didn't want to go behind his back and listen to my boss. Yeah, my boss might be right on this one, but I am pissed. Those of you who know me, know that I do not keep my mouth shut when I feel I'm right. It's just who I am, who I've always been and who I will always be. I don't think I should back down and that has also caused some drama in the office. Oh yeah, apparently I have influenced the new employees to act this way too. Yeah right! I know I am awesome, but people do not want to be like me that much. I just can't believe that I got wrote up. I have never been written up in my life! Of course, my boss turned this into a much bigger issue than it was and he ended up on his whole, I don't want this to be a debate and maybe this isn't going to work...blah...blah...blah...bullshit. That got me thinking about other shit and he made me cry again. It makes me wonder, is this really worth it. Of course it is because I do like my job and I do like working for Enterprise, but I don't feel like I should have to put up with his bullshit just because he is the boss and he has been doing this a lot longer than I have. OK, I am done venting now. I just had to get a little bit out before I go to bed. Tomorrow will be a better day : )

6 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Tell JK if he writes you up again I'll kick his ass! No one makes Jana cry! (say it in the whole "no one puts baby in the corner" way)

July 14, 2006 11:38 AM  
Blogger The Film Geek said...

Man...I'm not sure how smart that post was, but it was sure full of balls. Hope things get better!

July 14, 2006 4:05 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

It's fine. I just needed to vent!

July 15, 2006 8:58 AM  
Blogger The Film Geek said...

Heh...

July 17, 2006 10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... spam filters for outlook express farmers insurance finder lamictal aspberger How to route bellsouth dsl Provigil effect hypertension discount anit spam blocker outlook express Rent car month http://www.chrysler-crossfire-7.info/mitsubishi-carisma-tuning.html http://www.tennis-clipart.info/free-antispam-tool-review-oe.html accepting account card credit merchant Flash web sites for cosmetic dentists facial surgery pain management Weight loss magazines spam blocker enterprise software Squared log stock returns are highly correlated Outlook 2003 junk email filter crack

March 06, 2007 4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

April 25, 2007 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home