Jana Land

Monday, June 12, 2006

I Love Jello!!!

OK, so I am sorry this update has been so delayed. Sometimes this website pisses me off so much. This is the second night I haven't gone to the gym because I have been trying to update this damn thing.
We celebrated Rea's Birthday/New House this past weekend. We all had a great time. Everyone will be able to tell by the pictures that we had a great time. We started out at Rea's house, but made our way to Hank's by the end of the night. I have to toot my own horn a little bit and say that the Jello shots I made were great. Yeah, they made my tounge a little numb, but for a first timer I have to say A+. I don't really have any "Jana Land" stories to tell, but that's because I don't really remember (no, I didn't drive home). Peanut and I packed our bags (and her cage) and just stayed at Rea's that night. I finally made it home at 2:30 the next day if that is an inidcation of how drunk we all were. Well, I will just let the pictures tell you about the night.


The girls: Rea, Me, Holly and Krissy

Me and Krissy doing Jello shots

Me and Holly doing Jello shots...I Love Shots!



The boys plus a Rea: Dustin, Jerry, Rea, Bryan and Pancake


The boys peeing outside (yes, Rea has a bathroom)

Rea and the banner Jocelyn made for her


Krissy got some new boobies!


Cara had some fun with the blowers!

Chris also had some fun with the blowers...Where's Becky?

Workout buddies who did not make it to the gym on Sunday

Cory even made it out

Drunk Girl and Patrick...Is Holly trying to punch me or James?

There you have it. Sorry the entry was so short and boring, but the pictures are fun. I don't want to press my luch with this website and I am really tired. Hopefully it works so I can get back in the gym after work.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

This is my most jacked up post yet. There was something going on with the html. The words are off center and I had a lot more pictures to post, but they disappeared. Damn, maybe I'll post them on a rainy day.

June 13, 2006 10:08 PM  
Blogger Amber Moles said...

Pancake??? I would love to hear that story.

June 14, 2006 10:32 AM  
Blogger The Film Geek said...

Something about those pictures were oddly familiar...

June 14, 2006 2:35 PM  
Blogger The Film Geek said...

...Oh, yeah. Cara and beer. That's it.

June 14, 2006 6:48 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Cara woke up the next day and grumbled, "where's my blower?" That's some funny shit.
Amber, that story actually isn't too funny...it's his last name!

June 14, 2006 7:52 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Hey Film Geek, I didn't notice any pictures of Cara with a beer in her hand, but it is a familiar sight!

June 14, 2006 8:30 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I hear Cara asking all the time...where's my blower!

June 14, 2006 9:57 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Oh, and those guys can't say anything about women going to the bathroom together!

June 14, 2006 11:06 PM  
Blogger Barbie Girl said...

Who knew there were so many uses for office supplies!

June 19, 2006 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home