Jana Land

Monday, June 19, 2006

I Have Bugs!!!

OK, not really, but today I started to wonder. Well, it actually started yesterday when I found a creepy looking bug in my bed! As if I didn't lose enough sleep over that one, I had a couple of encounters today. Excuse me while I itch....

This morning at work I went to tell our car preps something. About 15 minutes later I was inside and Mike told me that I had a moth on my back. He said it was on my ass before, but he didn't say anything. He finally did 15 minutes later as it was crawling up my back! Ewwww!!!! A couple of hours later I was talking to Mike and he came at my face with the vacuum. I had a spider on my boob, shoulder area and he didn't want to freak me out. I don't know which one freaked me out more at the time, but it is definitely the spider now. He said that it was huge! If you ask me the bugs seem a little perverted. One on my ass, one on my boob...Anyway, I could have blamed it on Mike, but he definitely was not in my bed so I guess I will have to say that I HAVE BUGS!!! I have been itching all day and I probably will for the rest of my life after this. I can barely sit still now! Hopefully I won't scratch all of my hair off like Peanut. Although, that may be cute if we look alike...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Nothing like having a kid that got lice from her day care...I was so paranoid, my head itched for a month.

June 21, 2006 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home