Jana Land

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A Realization...

OK, so I either need to go to the grocery store or I am still thinking about the Chinese house because I have found many ways to make a meal out of boil-in-a-bag rice...

So I probably need to go to the grocery store, but I refuse to until all of the food I already have is eaten. I also refuse to go to the grocery store for these reasons:

- I live by myself so everything goes to waste.
- I can't afford to because I spent all of my money at the beach.
- It forces me to become creative when cooking, which is something I'm not that great at.
- I just cleaned out my fridge and found pasta salad from Rea's birthday (June 10th)
Yuck!
- I usually go when I am hungry with a hangover and buy shit that I will never eat.
- I don't have time!!!

OK, enough with that.

My mom is always complaining about my dog. She stinks, she's too big, she licks too much, blah, blah, blah... So, my dad said that he tried to give Peanut a bath while he was babysitting her. He had her in the yard and didn't think it would be that tough. As soon as he pulled out the hose he said, "She took off like a ghost!" She ran around to the back door and my mom said she almost knocked it down. So I finally gave Peanut a bath tonight and she was not a big fan. I usually do it outside with the hose, but I thought I could give the bathtub a try. Boy, what a mistake! I should have taken the struggle to get her into the tub as a sign, but she needed a bath so bad. That actual process wasn't as bad, it was just getting her fatass in the tub. Afterwards she ran around like a crazyass and was getting all of my furniture wet so I got the idea to blowdry her. Also, not a good idea. I chased her around my room with the hairdryer until she ran into my closet. She hid in there for quite awhile, but we survived and she smells so good!!!

She probably feels like she is in prison compared to last week. My dad cooked her breakfast every morning, she had other dogs to play with and she had plenty of room to run around. Here, at prison (home), she gets dry food, the cat hates her and she never gets to run more than the length of her leash. Oh yeah and let's not forget that horrible bath. Despite all of this horrible treatment, she is one spoiled rotten dog and she's all mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home