Jana Land

Monday, July 17, 2006

I'm Going To Jail...


WANTED:
Jana Banker


Description: Usually Wears a Smile
CAUTION: Heavily Armed With Kindness…This Could Be Contagious!
PRIOR CONVICTION: Thoughtfulness and Generosity

Please Help Me!!! I have been arrested and will be put in jail for the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) Lock-up. Don’t even bother asking what crime I have committed – it’s not really that important. I just have to raise my bail of $3200.00 before the Lock-Up and they will go easy on me, but I need your financial assistance to post my bond. Please lend your support during the:

Ramada Limited on Hal Greer Lock Up

Your 100% tax-deductible donation will help MDA continue research into the cause and the possible cure of the 43 neuromuscular diseases they cover. Your support of the MDA Lock-Up will also help MDA provide wheelchairs, clinic visits and summer camp for the families served by the Association in our local area.

That was the corny poster they sent me, but seriously I need your help. They are expecting me to raise $3200 by August 23rd. Rea is also going to jail with me so I need to beat her bail! Anything will help, even if it is just $5.00. I can take cash, check or credit cards. I am not going to post my address because there's a lot of creeps out there. If you want to mail me a donation, let me know and I will give you my address. All checks can be be made out to MDA. Also, let me know if you have any questions. Here's a link to my MDA website:

https://www.mdaevent.org/ParticipantInfo.aspx?j=9d34bd43-b477-4c32-9123-afbec32b1def

Thanks in advance!!!