Jana Land

Monday, August 28, 2006

Belle Acres

I went to VA this weekend for a party at Belle Acres. My cousins, Trevor and Eric are getting married and they had a party to celebrate. I had a great time!!! It was probably one of the best weekends I have had in awhile. The weekend was filled with plenty of alcohol, golf carts, swimming and fun. Over a hundred people showed up! At least that's my guess. The highlight of the weekend was getting Gram to do a Jello shot. Probably the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. It took her forever to finally get it down. She said that using her tongue to get it out was sick so she tried to "drink" it. By the end of it she was pouring her bottle of water in it and swooshing it around.

The second best part to the weekend was riding on all of the golf carts. I felt the need to ride on every gold cart possible. They are so much fun. Bobby, who never gives his golf cart to anyone let me take his. I went in the house to pee and someone came and repoed it. Eventually the keys to my uncle's cart were taken away from me too. One thing to remember when you take the only golf cart key away from me, Don't lose the key!!! Yes, it happened so I damn near drowned in the pool looking for the key in the dark. It turns out the key was under a chair. Thank God! If we would have lost that key, we would have lost our lives!

Gram doing a Jello shot



Karkar, mom and me doing the first round (Mom, doesn't drink!)
Me and Bobby doing one of many shots together

Later that evening, this is the last picture that was taken because I thought I lost my camera: Karkar, Gram, Me, Duchess and Gemini


Brandon and Gemini

Well, that's my weekend. I had a blast!!! To those of you who couldn't make it, you missed a great time. Cara, I promise to update next with our evening at the Marshall Women's Football Clinic. That was fun too, but I am too tired now!

4 Comments:

Blogger Amber Moles said...

I remember Belle Acres...good times. Are going to be in Charleston this weekend for the Regatta? Savannah, Brandon, and Teran are coming. You should come hang out with us.

August 30, 2006 10:15 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

Cara, I could have updated with some stripper pics if I didn't meet your ass out tonight. That's it, I promise I will update tomorrow. Jen, I will also update on the 2 weeks of not drinking too!

August 31, 2006 10:13 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Good God, bring on the strippers!

September 01, 2006 2:19 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Get off my ass!

September 07, 2006 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home