Jana Land

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Camping Fun!

The summer has been oficially kick off with our first trip to the lake. It was a great time! It was the first time we used the camper and the first time Pork Chop and I had been camping together. We all had a lot of fun! It was a little exhausting being on the boat all day so I caught a lot of hell for wanting to go to sleep early or when I wanted to quit drinking. I have started a scrapbook dedicated to camping! Every trip seems to add a little more to our vocabulary. This trip seemed to be filled with great quotes. Here are a few I would like to share:

“That’s what Duane said…” – Jana (First one to say it, but then it never stopped!)
“Pork Chop must really like his job!” – Kristie (Talking about something adult…)
“Somebody give me some pepper.” – Pork Chop (Trying to make Jana “sneeze”)
“Makin’ memories…” – Greg (Greg’s favorite)
“It’s the ore of life!” – Duane (Started after Greg threw the ore at Jana’s head)
“A Fucka Youa!” – Pork Chop (That’s what the paper said when he was asked to read)
“Are you talking about cooking hot dogs?” – Kristie (Nobody was!)
“This is some good shit…” – Greg
“Weiner tonsils” – Amber (Said instead of tater tonsils, now Amber’s new nickname.)
“That’s sick!” – Greg (Usually followed a perverted comment involving Amber)
“Top of the mornin’ wood to ya!” – Jana
“Top of the head to ya.” – Jana (Amber’s head was burned)
“Man, this guy has had dentures since he was 12 and they are wooden!” – Mark (Booger played a 4 month joke on him about this guy they work with)
“Could you imagine going to 84 Lumber when you had a cavity to get some wood putty?” – Pork Chop
“Thanks you!” – Kristie and Greg (Amber thinks this is really cute!)
“Daisy sharted on me!” – Duane (After Daisy rubbed her ass on him)
“This is some good shit right here.” – Greg (Threw it in again!)
“I’m a land hoe” – Amber ( I don’t remember where this came from)
“I prefer to be called the aquamarine hoe.” – Jana
“Their Fun Station looks like the Blah Station!” – Amber (Other boaters didn’t have as much fun as we did on the Fun Station)
“I saw skeeters doing it!” – Jana (Waiting outside the bath house while Pork Chop pooped)
“I know that’s a female mosquito now…” – Jana (Saw one on the wall)
“That’s why she’s in here!” – Amber (In the girl’s bathhouse)
“Don’t write on his truck, John’s going to kill you!” – Mark (When Jana wrote on Pork Chop’s dirty truck)
“I think my brother heard us having sex last night”—Amber (After Duane honked the horn at them in the middle of the night)

3 Comments:

Blogger Amber Moles said...

This is freakin funny! Good times. Thanks for airing my dirty secrets, Star!

May 31, 2007 3:49 PM  
Blogger Amber Moles said...

Yo dude, I updated my blog for you. I even put in a link to yours.

June 07, 2007 10:22 PM  
Blogger Ms. Thomas said...

B... 52!
Olé!

You guys come up with some classics. You should start a WV dictionary... it'd be like the urban dictionary only country.

June 08, 2007 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home