Jana Land

Monday, February 26, 2007

Not Such a Perfect Situation Anymore!

My perfect situation has turned ugly. Last night my dog attacked my dad's dog and he is making me get rid of her. She really is a great dog, but she has some food aggression problems. I am posting this because I don't know what to do. I really want to keep her and I know that I will not be living with my parents that much longer. I hate to take her to a shelter when I know that I can take her back not long down the road. Does anybody have any suggestions on what I should do? Pork Chop already told me he wouldn't let me keep her at his house because he is never home and nobody can take care of her during the day. I really don't want to give her up, but it doesn't look like I have a choice. Is there anyone that wants her temporarily until I move out? Anyone know anybody looking for a dog? I really don't want to do this, but I have to. She is such a good dog, but I wouldn't recommend her for a house with other dogs. Please let me know if anyone out there can help me. This is killing me. I have pictures of her posted throughout my blog if you want to know what she looks like. She is about 50 pounds and is excellent except for the food aggression problem. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

November 12, 2008 12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home