Jana Land

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Help!

Every morning I listen to the only radio station that picks up inside in Ripley and they have a program called swap and shop. Usually I make fun of all the people on there because they try to sell things such as a $12 turkey certificate for $7 or they are looking for a Christmas tree that they lost on the way from Ripley to Spencer.

Today is a different story. A lady was on there and her family of four lost everything in a fire last week. I figure this is a perfect opportunity to help someone out especially since I am moving and trying to get rid of anything and everything, including Christmas! I called her and she has two little boys (size 3T and 4T), she is a size 8 (I can't help her with that!) and her husband is a size 30-32. I am going to make this my special project for the season and give back because I have been blessed so much in my life. If anybody has anything they want to donate to this family, please let me know. They live here in Ripley so I will get everything to them. Send me an e-mail (Banker134@aol.com or Jana.E.Banker@erac.com) or leave me a comment if you can help out in any way. After all it is the holiday season. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home