Jana Land

Thursday, November 16, 2006

How could someone be afraid of this sweet little cat? I know, it seems impossible, but Cara is actually afraid of her!


Here is a copy of the e-mails that were seant to me by Cara after I dropped her off at her new home on Sunday night:

Email #1 Ok...I think we have a problem with the cat. I am completely scared todeath of her! Seriously. I don't want to be in the same room with itand it freaks me out! I closed my bedroom door last night so itwouldn't come in during the night, and it woke me up around 4:30 thismorning like it was gonna claw the door down! I am apparently scared ofcats. I am sooo sorry, but I just dont see this working. Do you thinkRea will take her? I thought it would be ok, but didn't anticipatebeing scared of being alone with it!!! Help!!

Email #2 It's not your fault! I just honestly didn't think I would be scared. I
mean...literally freaked out. I guess I'm ok with cats as long as
someone else is ther, preferably their owner...who is preferably not me.
I was joking last night, I figured it would take her some time to
adjust...but this morning I was totally freaked out! I didn't see her
this morning before I left. Since she's been by herself for a few
weeks, she may have her days and nights mixed up! Cause she was
certainly up at 4:30 this morning!! I should be ok untiil this
weekend.

Email #3 We are a little better, however I still can't keep her. She thinks we
are friends, but we are not. She wont stay out from under my feet...and
she tried to climb on top of me while I was on the couch yesterday. I
ALLOWED her to be on the couch, I thought that was quite generous
enough. She did not need to be on top of me! I am still fighting with
her to keep her out of my bedroom and out of the bathroom. And she is
dying to be in either of the two places!!! She almost got away with it
this morning while I was getting ready and she slipped into my room and
under the bed. I told her that was fiine...but expect to be quarantined
to the spare bedroom for the rest of the week if she didn't come out.
Strangely enough, she came out a few minutes later. ANy luck finding
anyone to take her? I have asked around and not had any luck. I did
get Mary's friend Susan to say that we should let her know if it comes
down to taking her to the pound. She said "Oh no...atleast call me
before you do that". So far, that's all the luck I've had.

Sorry Cara, but I just thought the e-mails were too funny not to share.

P.S. The cat is still up for grabs, but I might have a taker.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

They were just too entertaining not to share! Thanks again, Kelly! You are going to love her!

November 17, 2006 1:30 PM  
Blogger Philip Deskins said...

this made me laugh.... a lot

November 19, 2006 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home