Jana Land

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

It's Time For An Update!!!

OK, if anyone still reads my blog, here is an update. I have put off updating because I can't put pictures on here right now. I finally got Internet access at work so I am going to take this time to update and save the pictures for later. I have been in Ripley for about a month and I am bored out of my mind! This branch is the complete opposite of my other branch and I'm still trying to decide if I like it. The 45 minute commute isn't too bad. It's actually kind of relaxing and I don't have to drive my car. It's a good thing I don't have to drive my car because it is in the shop right now getting a new fuel pump. Not even 19,000 miles and the damn thing needs a new fuel pump. That's my luck!
Anyway, for those of you who do not know, I am moving back in with my parents. It's not going to be as bad as it should be. I am completely redoing my bedroom. No clues yet, it's a secret, but it's going to be awesome! (pictures will be posted after completion). Amber and I worked our asses off this past weekend moving stuff out and painting. The color is not what it's supposed to be, but I think I like it better (that's Wal-mart paint for you). I have until the end of the month to get all of my stuff out of Huntington. It wasn't going to be a problem because I was going to take a couple of days off and get it done. Well, my only employee quit on Friday so I cannot leave the branch...EVER! I am losing my mind. The sad thing is that I have almost 70 cars, no employees and I am still bored. What the hell? Everything is slower in Ripley and so is everyone! They have hired a new employee for the area, but they aren't sure what branch they are going to. HELLO, how about the one that doesn't have any employees?
OK, enough about work...

DOES ANYBODY WANT A CAT?
I can't take my cat to my mom and dad's house because my brother's boxer will eat it. She is a great cat, I promise. Just ask Cara! If you want to see a picture I have plenty on previous entries. I am willing to deliver, almost anywhere! Cara has her right now, but she just realized that she is afraid of cats. She said it was getting better, but she still can't keep her. She also said that Bella thinks they are friends, but they are not. I can't help but laugh :) Anyone who wants to give her a good loving home, let me know and it will be much appreciated.

Other good news...I consolidated my debt yesterday. It's something I've wanted to do for over a year now, but I was too afraid. Now that I am freeloading off of my parents I can afford to do it and I am very excited.

Overall, everything is great! I kind of miss Hutington, but not as much as I thought I would. I miss all of my friends, but that's just about it. I don't have time to get bored anymore considering I am gone from at least 7-7 everyday and I have been trying to get everything together for my new room, which is going to by called Jana Land or My Pimp Pad. It's still up in the air!

Well, I have to go because I have a conference call, but I promise I will update more often so don't give up on me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Well, at least I still read your blog! Have you eaten at Petes Hotdog stand yet?

November 15, 2006 8:52 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Nope, not yet, but it's right across the street from me. I stare at it a lot! Have you eaten there? That place is always packed!

November 17, 2006 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home