Jana Land

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

On The Midnight Train to Ripley

So, this time it's for real. That's right and I am actually going away and it's for more than a week. It's permanent!!! I got another promotion and I start in Ripley on Tuesday. Holy shit!
I don't know when my official going away party is going to be. I'm still trying to figure out when I can move and maybe even where.
I am going out this weekend for my birthday so everyone must come out. This is not a joke, Patrick! I am seriously moving. I know you are all going to miss me very much.
P.S. Any volunteers to help me move?

6 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Maybe if you offered to buy the beer you could get more participation! ; )

October 12, 2006 3:06 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Did I forget to mention that? I will buy beer for anyone that wants to help!

October 12, 2006 4:21 PM  
Blogger Ms. Thomas said...

Where in the world is Ripley? Congrats on the promotion! And apparently, a Happy Birthday is in order too!

October 16, 2006 11:16 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Look who's talking!

October 26, 2006 1:25 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Ok, I'll say it then...time for an update!

November 06, 2006 3:32 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

I am sorry I have not updated. I am moving back in with my parents and they only have dial up. It would take me years to upload pictures. When I get settled in, I promise I will update because I am getting DSL. Stay tuned...

November 07, 2006 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home