Jana Land

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Just Bored...

So, I am at work and I am extremely bored. I would give anything to have the workload that I used to. You would think that being in charge and not having any employees would be a huge amount of work. Nope, it's boring as hell here. I am going crazy!!! I can't leave the office and I can't get a day off. I actually managed to get someone from Parkersburg to come work for me tomorrow so I can move the rest of my stuff out. Thank God! I may lose what bit of mind I have left if I don't get someone else here soon. Apparently there was another new hire, but they may just send them to another overstaffed branch like they did with the last girl. Oh well, I guess I'll survive.

I had a dream last night that I was shot and I died. It was maybe one of the scariest dreams I've had, at least in awhile. It's not real clear to me what happened, but I know I was in Huntingon, there was a bike involved and this guy stuck a gun up my shirt and shot me. I woke immediately and it took forever for me to go back to sleep. Once I did, I started coughing and I couldn't stop. That's when Peanut realized that I was still in the house so she started whining to get into my room.

I making some progress on the move. I can't wait until I am done and I can post pictures of "Jana Land". I wish I would have taken before pictures because that makes it even better. Nobody will ever believe how packed full of shit that room was until they see it. It's a pretty big room (12' x 17': I had to buy carpet) and somehow my mom found a way to jam it full to the ceiling. I literally had a small path to get to the bed and that was it. I am so excited to get it all done and just sleep in one day in my life. I probably could have had it all done by now, but for some reason we think that it is a good idea to get wasted every night before we want to move stuff. Not that great of an idea.

So, Kelly took the cat. Thanks again! I hope everything is going ok. It can't be worse than being at Cara's (but thanks anyway Cara).

Well, I am done rambling for now. I think I might go clean the windows.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Why is it that your cat doesn't come out until 10:30? Is it on Cara's schedule? And, why does your cat only want to lay on dressers, bars, etc?

November 21, 2006 11:49 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

She comes out at 10:30 because by that time Peanut and I were in bed. The reason she wants to be up high is that she had to run from Peanut and that was the only safe place for her. Hopefully, she will adjust soon!

November 24, 2006 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home