Jana Land

Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving. Mine was good considering I spent most of the day moving stuff. I guess I can be thankful that it's almost over. All I have left is a table and my couch. Pictures will be coming soon once I figure out what to do with the clothes. It's tough going from two big closets and an extra room to only one medium sized closet. I've even given away a bunch of stuff, but it seems like it is multiplying. I have also decided that I will die at my parent's house because I am never moving again. Nine times in 6 years is way too many!

Of course, I am at work today and I am bored out of my mind. Maybe one of these days I will have an employee to talk to! The country station is putting me to sleep so I had to prop the door open with a water cooler bottle to stay awake. Well, at least it is Friday!!! Only three hours left until I get to go home, but of course I have to work tomorrow too. This boredom of this job is going to kill me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home