Jana Land

Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Warm Weather Is Finally Here!!!

So it's Saturday and I am at work, YUCK! It's only three hours which makes the hour and half drive twice as bad. It's a good day though because it is warm outside and I have great weekend planned. It already started out good with a nice Friday night at home with Pork Chop, just watching TV. We haven't had a weekend home in what seems like forever. After work today, Amber and I are going to get pedicures. I am very excited about this and I have been wanting to do it forever! I am quite shocked because I have never really liked for people to look at my feet let alone touch them. What inspired me was my mom got one and her usually gross feet look great! I hate feet, I hate touching feet and I hate for someone else to touch my feet so I needed some support. That's why my good pal Amber is going with me and she has also never had one. The boys are little upset that we are going to get them done, but that's because they can't stand to be away from us! We are also going to go shoe shopping. I love my boyfriend and I love spending time with him, but damnit we need to have girl time every once in awhile! Anyway, after that we are going to go back to the house and hopefully start drinking. Savannah and Brandon are coming in town so we are going to hang out with them. Woo hoo! All we really have planned is to go to the WV Power game and then we'll probably head back to the house to play some cornhole, horseshoes and whatever else there is to do. We made a cornhole set about a month ago, but it has been too cold to play. I finally finished painting them last night and they ending up looking like the circus. Oh well, they're still cute! Happy Weekend everyone! Hopefully I can get some pictures on here soon. I have so many good pictures to share.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hope your pedicure was fantastic! I'm addicted to them and get a mani/pedi combo at least once a month. In NYC they're dirt cheap ($25 for both), so I've been able to go even more often over the past few months!

April 22, 2007 7:40 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Wow that is cheap! It was wonderful. I wasn't a big fan of the manicure because he made me bleed!!!

April 23, 2007 5:41 PM  
Blogger Amber Moles said...

My toes are cuter! You wouldn't believe how many comments I've gotten on my HOT PINK feet!

April 25, 2007 10:21 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

Your toenails are really big!

April 25, 2007 4:04 PM  
Blogger Amber Moles said...

You have monkey toes! I mean lizard toes! Your toes are enormous!

April 25, 2007 4:07 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

My toes are long and lean! My toes are beautiful! You are just jealous!

April 25, 2007 4:14 PM  
Blogger Ms. Thomas said...

I love a pedicure, but it was so weird the first time I got one. We have a place in LA that does a mani-pedi for $15!!! but you have to get the right person or they'll trim the cuticles a bit to close and you get nicks. Glad you girls got your lizard-monkey-long-and-lean tootsies some special treatment!

April 27, 2007 11:33 AM  
Blogger Ms. Thomas said...

One more thing, pictures of the cornhole things pretty please. I love cornhole!!

April 27, 2007 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home