Jana Land

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Orlando Baby!

I'm going to Orlando! I'm going to Orlando! Yeah, yeah, yeah! Oh, sorry I was just singing that out loud. That's right, I will be in the air on my way to Orlando in the morning. I can't wait! I need a vacation more than a starving person needs food! I will only be gone Thursday through Sunday, but it will be nice. I am going for work. All of the branch and area managers in the United States will be there. That's a whole lot of white shirts! Pork Chop is very sad that I am going. He hasn't cried yet, but I think it will happen tonight. He doesn't know what he's going to do without me. Honestly, I don't know what I'll do without him. We haven't been away from each other more than a work day for a very long time. I will miss him, but I know I will have a good time! I will update when I get back!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber Moles said...

If missing you means that he will be partying at every strip club in a hundred mile radius, then yes I think Pork Chop is really going to miss you! Just kidding! Have fun!

April 25, 2007 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home