Jana Land

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Happy Campers!

Pork Chop bought a camper! We are going to pick it up tonight. It's a pop up that sleeps 6, has a sink, refrigerator, and a stove. It's a 2002 model, Viking? The first trip will be to Summersville for Memorial Day weekend. We have to work hard to get it ready this weekend. I am so excited!!! I have been looking at camprgrounds online and I found several that I would like to go to this summer. I promise to get some pictures of it on here soon! We got it from an old man who cut his tow off with a lawnmower and has had knee surgery. It was just too much for him to keep up with. When we looked at it last week, he sat there talking to his dog about not wanting to give it up. I felt bad for him, but really happy for us. It's the first one we looked at and I fell in love with it. It's all I have been thinking about. I even went and looked at a campground in Ripley on my lunch break. I get so excited thinking about the campfires, the lake and all the fun stuff that comes with camping!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Camping is gross. -Cara

May 21, 2007 10:38 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

You are gross, Cara!

May 21, 2007 1:05 PM  
Blogger Ms. Thomas said...

Now you will never be homeless. Congrats!

May 23, 2007 11:03 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

I thought about that so I went ahead and bought a little rug, flowers with a vase and a suncatcher in case it ends up being my home. The only problem is that Peanut's not allowed in the camper...yet!

May 24, 2007 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home