Jana Land

Friday, April 25, 2008

Why I Love Pork Chop (Part 1)...



Pork Chop, Amber and I have this things for gnomes. We actually call them gnomies. It all started when we were Christmas shopping one day. Amber and I were still a little drunk from the night before. We saw a shirt at Steve and Barry's that had three gnomes on it and it said, "Chillin' with my gnomies!" Ever since then we have been obsessed with them. Pork Chop came home Tuesday night with this gnome and a card. Inside that card he wrote some sweet stuff about loving me and appreciating me. At the bottom of the card it said, "you should nomie better than that." It was even cuter that he spelled it wrong.
By the way Amber, have you found your UK gnomie yet???

3 Comments:

Blogger Amber Moles said...

That's cute. No, I have not found my UK gnomie. I still think you are behind the whole thing!
"You should gnomie better" reminds me of "aorta have more fans in here!" LOL
BTW if the "Why I Love PC" series continues I'm going to barf.

April 25, 2008 10:57 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

LOL, I was just really bored and I took a picture of it before I left for work this morning.

I am NOT behing the whole gnomie thing. I told you he is Argentina throwing rocks at people.

April 25, 2008 12:04 PM  
Blogger Amber Moles said...

I told the story of the UK gnomie on Amber Alert!

April 25, 2008 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home